High-potential testing is routinely used to assess the ground insulation of AC stator windings in-process, after completion of a rewind and post-delivery. This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Differences between AC and DC high-potential tests
- Sizing AC test sets when testing large windings
- What relevant standards address (and what they don’t)
- Communicating test requirements to all stakeholders
- When to test and at what levels
- How to evaluate results
This webinar benefits service center managers, supervisors and technicians responsible for high-potential testing.
... $89 for members, $199 for nonmembers
... $109 for members, $219 for nonmembers
Select your option below
Please login/create an account to buy this product.