This booklet is a great marketing tool that will help your customers make informed motor decisions. It will help end users obtain the longest, most efficient and cost-effective operation from general and definite purpose electric motors with these characteristics:
● Three-phase, squirrel-cage induction motors manufactured to NEMA MG 1 standards
● Power ratings from 1 to 500 hp (1 to 375 kW)
● Speeds of 900 to 3600 rpm (8 to 2 poles)
● Voltages up to 1000V, 50/60 Hz
● All standard enclosures (i.e., DP, TEFC, WPI, WPII)
● Rolling element (ball and roller) and sleeve bearings
(This publication is available as a FREE download for EASA members and can be found in the Resource Library.)
Imprint Your Company Logo and Contact Information
Imprinted booklets are special orders and MUST be placed by contacting EASA Customer Service. DO NOT place your imprint order online.
Minimum order: 200.
For more information about purchasing this product imprinted with your company's logo, please call Nancy Kemper, EASA Customer Service Specialist, at 1-314-993-2220 or email@example.com.
This service is limited to EASA members only.
Non-Member: $30.00Your price